Deschutes Rim Health Clinic Services
- Preventive health care screenings such as low-cost laboratory tests, physicals including sports exams, CDL exams, immunizations
- Chronic disease management for high blood pressure, diabetes, coronary artery disease, etc.
- Acute illness and/or injury management on a same day basis: fevers, colds, cuts, bruises, strains and sprains, etc.
- Allergy injections
- Vaccinations for children up through age 18, with or without insurance
- Prescription and Over-The-Counter medication services
- Healthy Living classes —stay tuned to website for dates and times
- Behavioral Health services available by part-time onsite counselors and by onsite telemedicine.
It is the intention of Deschutes Rim Health Clinic to offer as much same day services, in addition to appointments, as possible with one full-time provider.
We are not an emergency room or urgent care facility, but we try to provide immediate care services when you need them. We have one provider and a small staff with limited resources; sometimes you may be directed to go to the nearest hospital or call 9-1-1 for an ambulance to get you there.
Our in-house medications are for prescriptions we write, but since we are not a pharmacy we cannot bill your insurance; we can, however, give you a receipt which you can turn in to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. Most of our costs are similar to what you would normally pay as your co-pay or at other larger retail pharmacies.
WE NEED ADVANCE NOTICE FOR PRESCRIPTION REFILLS!
But if you are traveling in the area and forgot your medications, we may be able to help you. Please come in for an appointment so we can evaluate and assist you with your needs.